We are FAMILIES:
- of people with Down syndrome, ages newborn to adult.
- creating positive inclusive experiences for our families and our communities.
- who have a child who has Down syndrome, who try to remain positive about our kids futures, and feel that our kids with Down syndrome are truly gifts and given the right educational tools when they are young, will be productive members of society!
- who are open to all new families! Please come join us!
- who share our ups and downs, our trials and tribulations, our successes and our struggles. We help each other on this journey that we are all on, and share the road "less traveled".
- who realize that our joys are sweeter, our burdens are lighter and our friendships are greater, because of our connections with each other.