GIVING BACK PROGRAM
Being a contributing member of your community is an important aspect of daily life, and people with Down syndrome are no different in this regard! They are willing and able to fully participate in their community by helping those in need. Our Giving Back program is a way to foster that spirit of helping others.
In the past our Giving Back program has:
- Held a garage sale with all proceeds going to the Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Hosted replenishment LifeSource blood drives
- Baked cookies for the Ronald McDonald house residents
- Made lunch for the Ronald McDonald house residents
- Held a several food drives for Alicia's House Food PantryWe are always looking for ways to Give Back, so if you have an idea of how we can help in our communities, please contact us at info@DowninTheSouthland.org